Latest News :

How we can help you

Permanent Residence
  • Express Entry
  • Federal Skilled Worker
  • Federal Skilled Trade
  • Canadian Experience class
  • Provincial Nominee Programs
  • Live-in-Caregiver Program
  • Business Investors
Study, Visit or Work
  • Student Visa/Study Permit
  • Visitors/Tourist Visa
  • Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA)
  • Super Visa
  • Work Permits/LMIA
  • Temporary Resident Permit
  • Caregiver Program
Canadian Citizenship
  • Citizenship Application
  • Citizenship Refusals
  • Passport Application
  • Passport Refusal
  • More
Other Services
  • USA Tourist Visa
  • UK Tourist Visa
  • Schengen Business Visa
  • Inadmissibility
  • Misrepresentation
  • Authorisation to Return
  • Deportation & Removal Order

One of the immigration services we offer is Spousal Sponsorship. Your spouse can also immigrate to Canada as a Permanent resident. You can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner. If your spouse is currently on a study permit,  work permit, visitors/tourist visa or even visiting Canada for holiday or vacation, Trulink Immigration Services will guide you on the best way to use, in order to get permanent residence.

Subscribe for our newsletter


Find out if you are eligible

To live and work in Canada

Study in Canada

A foreign national usually requires a study permit to study in Canada. If you are exempt, our Immigration Consultant will advise you on this. In this instance, you will not need a study visa, or student permit. It is possible that all you need is a visitors/tourist visa. Depending on your type of study (Undergraduate, Postgraduate) our Immigration Consultant are knowledgeable about the processes and will give you the best advise that you need.

Our Study to Immigrate program allows those on study/ student visas to become permanent residents of Canada. In addition to the Study Permit, students may need a Temporary Resident Visa…

Free Assessment

    7572 Creighton Pl SW Edmonton AB Canada T6W 3Z6
    Phone: +1 780 250 7011,
    Fax: +1 780 250 7012


    34a Ladoke Akintola road, New Bodija, Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria.