Latest News

Working Holiday

Working Holiday

International Experience Class – IEC

The working holiday program is designed for young individuals between the ages of 18 – 35 who want to come to Canada and work on a temporary basis. Most times an open work permit is issued.

The IEC program is composed of three categories:

Working Holiday

The Working Holiday visa allows applicants to work with an open work permit within Canada. An open work permit allows you to work for any Canadian employer.

Young Professionals

Under this program, a job offer classified as a National Occupation Code (NOC) Skill Type Level 0, A, or B or contract of employment with a Canadian employer is needed. While on the program citizens of participating countries can gain valuable international experience by working for a Canadian company.

International Co-op

This program allows citizens of participating countries who are enrolled at a post-secondary institution in their country of citizenship to spend a period of time doing internship in Canadian companies. Participants must arrange co-op placements with Canadian employers before applying. Applicants must be registered students in a foreign country for the duration of the internship.