Study With a Permit
For you to apply for a study permit, students must first apply and be accepted to study at a designated Canadian educational institution. In addition to the Study Permit, students may need a Temporary Resident Visa or eTA (electronic Travel Authorization) , depending on their country of citizenship or residence.
- You must have been accepted by a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada.
- You must not have a criminal record and also not be a risk to the security of Canada.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
- Tuition Fee
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- And return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.