The following are conditions that must be met when applying for a study permit:
- You must have been accepted by a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada.
- You must not have a criminal record and also not be a risk to the security of Canada.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
- Tuition Fee
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- And return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.